1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
KYAlzheimers
Last Activity:
May 21, 2017
Birthday:
Nov 27, 1968 (Age: 48)
Physician but on this forum I'm just a son

Share This Page

KYAlzheimers

New Member, Male, 48, from Kentucky near Cincinnati

week 1. neuro gamma. mom more alert. more spontaneous conversation w/ grandchildren. early am disoriented awakening significantly less. Mar 26, 2017

KYAlzheimers was last seen:
May 21, 2017
    1. KYAlzheimers
      KYAlzheimers
      week 1. neuro gamma. mom more alert. more spontaneous conversation w/ grandchildren. early am disoriented awakening significantly less.
      1. Charles Smith
        Charles Smith
        This is Charles from Chill Zone Cryo in Cincinnati. I have been using the gamma and letting my clients try it out also. My wife, daughter and I have all seen results, My wife sent a gamma to her 96 year old grandma who has Alzheimer, Dementia, and countless strokes.
        May 21, 2017
      2. Charles Smith
        Charles Smith
        She has been non verbal and under total care. After 2 weeks she would smile when she woke up. At 3 weeks she started talking and responding to questions, some short answers other were longer.
        May 21, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 27, 1968 (Age: 48)
    Physician but on this forum I'm just a son
    son of an 81 yo mother moderate Alzheimer's dementia on donepezil 5mg, olanzapine 5mg, quetiapine 275mg, 240mg gingko biloba, clonopin 0.25mg

just trying to help mom anyway I can.

mom lives with us. gets up at night sometimes midnight, 3am. can't remember her birthdate, delusional parasitosis,

she's no rat but I'm giving the neuro gamma a shot. go 40 hz MIT!!