1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neuro Alpha intranasal without headset?

Discussion in 'Technology : Questions and Answers' started by ChrisH, Jun 21, 2017.

1. ChrisH

ChrisH New Member

Is it OK to use the Alpha 810 intranasal unit with the headset unplugged? I am not trying to get around your advice not to use the Alpha on successive days--I just want to use it on my ears, accompanied by the 633--I switch ears at half-time. I can and do use my "regular" 810, but would welcome the extra power of the Alpha version in its place.

2. Dominic

Dominic Administrator Vielight Team

@ChrisH : You could definitely do that, yep. The Neuro Alpha functions just as well without the headset attached. By the way, we might be revising our protocols in regards to successive days. We're still testing data and trying to decide on a finalized protocol for our upcoming clinical trial with St Michael's Hospital here in Toronto.

3. ChrisH

ChrisH New Member

Thanks, Dominic; now to optimize the angle--I see that the Alpha 810 has a much more clearly defined focus (or defocusing!) lens. So far so good--will report later when I have clearer results. And thanks for clearing those trolls!

4. ChrisH

ChrisH New Member

Dominic, I hope you will post the results of your experience with differing schedules/protocols here, remembering that different conditions may respond differently--I am in touch with a couple of others with ME/CFS, and I suspect that something like every 3 days may work best for us, though we are not enough to make a firm statement yet. And people seem to respond differently to using your intranasal units in the intervals.

5. Chris, we've been using Vielight with ME and CFS and FM for several years and seen good response in terms of imporved tolerance for stress and reduction of pain and emotional reactivity. The protocol for use is widely variant as many people are doing many things to help themselves and I often suggest they do a number of things at the same time to address improved functioning on several levels, e.g., neurotransmitter supplements, diet, exercise, neurofeedback and immune support with Vielight.

6. A total approach is needed to these kinds of disorders and the inclusion of PBM (photobiomodulation) is very important to boost immune functioning and protect against further damage. Combining neurofeedback with Vielight stimulation is an excellent way to boost ATP and repair damaged neural connectivity. We want to see this become the new norm for neurotherapy.

Marvin Berman

7. A total approach is needed to these kinds of disorders and the inclusion of PBM (photobiomodulation) is very important to boost immune functioning and protect against further damage. Combining neurofeedback with Vielight stimulation is an excellent way to boost ATP and repair damaged neural connectivity. We want to see this become the new norm for neurotherapy.

Marvin Berman

Vielight Admin likes this.