1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neurofeedback, Neurofield, and Vielight Neuro

Discussion in 'Neurofeedback Discussions' started by Rick, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Rick

Rick New Member

Hi Everyone,
    Last night I tried combining the Vielight Neuro with Neurofield. For me, it was a bit too much. However, I think for some individuals, those that are very hardy and not too sensitive, this may be a great option. Increasing energy via the mitochondria while training the brain in some way with Neurofield. Then perhaps following it up with neurofeedback for an ultimate training experience.

I think most people could do a similar approach. Some will need to space it out more, while others could handle it closer together.

Adding the Vielight Neuro to neurofeedback just makes a lot of sense. Do others have experience doing this yet?

Best,

Rick

2. Dominic

Dominic Administrator Vielight Team

Hi Rick,

As far as I'm aware, Dr. Berman uses the Vielight Neuro regularly in his practice. There are a few people here and there that do that too but I'm not certain about the exact number of people that do.

I could definitely see the benefits of combining Neurofield with the Vielight Neuro, since those are two different forms of stimulation that don't run in conflict with each other. You know, you could even combine these therapies while doing brain training games that increase brain plasticity.

Best,
    Dom

3. Dr Karen

Dr Karen New Member

I regularly combine within a session the Neuro and EEG-based neurofeedback. We start with the Neuro while reviewing the time period since the previous session, then switch to neurofedback.

As you might see in a different thread, I found the Neuro plus HEG combination was too much for people who most needed the HEG approach (i.e., migraines, post-traumatic headaches).

Vielight Admin likes this.