What Is The Vielight Neuro?
Figure 2 : Targeted Photoneuromodulation
- Targeting the DMN enables us to utilize fewer but very high-powered diodes in specific transcranial areas and an intranasal diode (5 areas in total) to deliver low level photons to the targeted network hubs.
- Our microchip LED technology allows extraction of a higher power density – sufficient to penetrate natural barriers and deliver photons to neurons.
The Intranasal Channel
- The intranasal channel is the most efficient channel to deliver photons to the deep ventral area, which holds core brain structures. (Reference Link )
- Photons diffuse easily through porous bone tissue when compared to natural barriers such as the skin and hair.
- Our objective was to turn research-grade photobiomodulation devices into something simple, effective and affordable.
- The Vielight Neuro is a next-generation photobiomodulation device, improving on the design, efficiency and power of older devices.
- An example photobiomodulation helmet (of older design) used by the Veterans Affairs of America : (Link)