THE FUTURE OF BRAIN PHOTOBIOMODULATION
Say hello to two powerful, wearable devices at the forefront of brain photobiomodulation.
The Vielight Neuro Alpha and Vielight Neuro Gamma feature improved transcranial clusters over the previous Neuro design – leading to triple the power density.
The 40 Hz pulse rate is an experimental pulse rate that has shown great promise in the field of memory research.
Photobiomodulation of the cerebral cortex
Rechargeable, controls the pulse rate and power.
Photobiomodulation of the ventral brain areas
Each cluster contains a LED power-boosting microchip
High-powered LED Diode
Each diode generates an optimized power density
Microchip LED technology
Allows us to extract one of the highest power densities in the world from a diode of this size.
Durable and impact proof
Vielight Neuro Information
The Vielight Neuro Alpha and Gamma are pioneering devices in the upcoming field of brain photobiomodulation, engineered with microchip LED technology.
Their design is based on the science of photobiomodulation, the utilization of low level photonic energy to stimulate mitochondrial function in neurons.
They are engineered to emit pulsed (10 Hz | 40 Hz) NIR light energy to the hubs of the default mode network (DMN) of the brain with embedded microchip technology light emitting diodes (LEDs).
The main objective is improved mental acuity and cognition without negative side effects.
Figure 2 : Targeted Photoneuromodulation
- Targeting the DMN enables us to utilize fewer but very high-powered diodes in specific transcranial areas and an intranasal diode (5 areas in total) to deliver low level photons to the targeted network hubs.
- Our microchip LED technology allows extraction of a higher power density – sufficient to penetrate natural barriers and deliver photons to neurons.
The Intranasal Channel
Figure 3 : The Intranasal Gateway To The Brain
- The intranasal channel is the most efficient channel to deliver photons to the deep ventral area, which holds core brain structures. (Reference Link )
- Photons diffuse easily through porous bone tissue when compared to natural barriers such as the skin and hair.
Figure 4 : Next-Generation Brain Technology
- Our objective was to turn research-grade photobiomodulation devices into something simple, effective and affordable.
- The Vielight Neuro is a next-generation photobiomodulation device, improving on the design, efficiency and power of older devices.
- An example photobiomodulation helmet (of older design) used by the Veterans Affairs of America : (Link)
The Vielight 810
The Vielight 810 is a standalone non-laser intranasal brain photobiomodulation device.
The gentler brain stimulation (1/3rd of the Neuro Alpha/Gamma’s intranasal applicator) and is engineered for everyday use.
The 810 nm power density capacity of its intranasal diode is approximately 33% of the Vielight Neuro.
Each session is auto-timed for 25 minutes.
Our photobiomodulation devices combine solid state technology along with intranasal diodes built from transparent high-impact polycarbonate to ensure quality and durability.
All Vielight Devices come with a 6-month satisfaction guarantee, if purchased directly from us.