THE FUTURE OF BRAIN PHOTOBIOMODULATION
Say hello to two powerful, wearable devices at the forefront of brain photobiomodulation.
The Vielight Neuro Alpha and Vielight Neuro Gamma feature improved transcranial clusters over the previous Neuro design – leading to triple the power density.
The 40 Hz pulse rate is an experimental pulse rate that has shown great promise in the field of memory research.
Photobiomodulation of the cerebral cortex
Rechargeable, controls the pulse rate and power.
Photobiomodulation of the ventral brain areas
Each cluster contains a LED power-boosting microchip
High-powered LED Diode
Each diode generates an optimized power density
Microchip LED technology
Allows us to extract one of the highest power densities in the world from a diode of this size.
Durable and impact proof
The technologies being studied in these clinical trials are not yet approved by any national regulatory body for the treatment of medical conditions and are presently only for the enhancement of general wellness and mental acuity.
Vielight Neuro Information
Want to learn more about the Neuro? Watch this video for a quick rundown about its design and purpose.
Vielight Neuro Diffusion Depth
Diffusion and penetration depth of near infrared illumination generated by the Vielight Neuro Gamma in a human cadaver, detected using near infrared sensory equipment.
Source : Dr. Anders, Department of Neuroscience, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
Design of the Vielight Neuro
Default Mode Network
Figure 1 : The Default Mode Network.
- In neuroscience, the Default Mode Network (DMN) is a network of highly interactive brain regions.
- Research on DMN abnormalities and related neuropathologies are highly advanced.
Figure 2 : Targeted Photoneuromodulation
- Targeting the DMN enables us to utilize fewer but very high-powered diodes in specific transcranial areas and an intranasal diode (5 areas in total) to deliver low level photons to the targeted network hubs.
- Our microchip LED technology allows extraction of a higher power density – improving potential to penetrate natural barriers and deliver photons to neurons.
The Intranasal Channel
Figure 3 : The Intranasal Gateway To The Brain
Figure 4 : Next-Generation Brain Technology
- Our objective was to turn research-grade photobiomodulation devices into something simple, effective and affordable.
- The Vielight Neuro is a next-generation photobiomodulation device, improving on the design, efficiency and power of older devices.
- An example photobiomodulation helmet (of older design) used by the Veterans Affairs of America : (Link)
The science of brain photobiomodulation is catching on.
Our intranasal technology was featured on the “Brain’s Way of Healing” episode on the “The Nature of Things” series, featuring Dr. David Suzuki and Dr. Norman Doidge.
Watch the episode here : [ Link ]
David Suzuki, Co-Founder of the David Suzuki Foundation, is an award-winning scientist, environmentalist and broadcaster. He is renowned for his radio and television programs that explain the complexities of the natural sciences in a compelling, easily understood way.
Dr. Doidge served as Head of the Psychotherapy Centre and the Assessment Clinic at the Clarke Institute of Psychiatry also taught in the department of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto. Along with his work on neuroplasticity, he is the author of chapters on research based standards and guidelines for the practice of intensive psychotherapy that have been used in Canada.
The Vielight Neuro (along with all Vielight devices) comes with a six-month satisfaction guarantee for 80% of your money back. Please note that we only honor this guarantee, if purchased directly from us.
The Vielight Neuro is a general wellness device that is designed to enhance mental acuity. The NIR energy should theoretically reach targeted locations at immediate locations on the line of sight of the NIR beams. The depth of penetration varies between different individuals.
The Vielight Neuro is classified as a low-risk general wellness product. It does not require FDA clearance according to the FDA’s draft on “General Wellness: Policy on Low Risk Devices” – dated January 20, 2015.